Thursday, January 22, 2009

Interveiw with Edge radios newest top 40 host

Q:Drew Powers you are new to the top 40 scene where did you come from?

Drew: I have been in the industry for quite a while but I really got my start as an intern at CFCO in Chatham. I just fell in love with radio.

Q:Is Drew Powers you real name?

Drew: Nah it is Andrew Dawson Drew Powers is my on air name.

Q:How do you like Edge radio and do you feel that it is a long term commitment on your behalf?

Drew: I love the setup of Edge I love the people and I feel that I will be hosting Canadian top 40 for quite some time.

Q:What sort of material will you bring to the show to make it different from others out there?

Drew: I will be bringing all sorts, tune in I promise it will be a good time.

www.edgeradio.ca to listen live.

No comments:

Post a Comment